ShadowRealm.darkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Shadow Realm the best place where you can become one of the best duelists on dueling world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marik's Card Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marik Ishtar
Admin
Admin
Marik Ishtar

Male
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Crédits
Shop Profit: 0
Star Chips: 200
Crédits: 100,000,000$

Marik's Card Shop Empty
PostSubject: Marik's Card Shop   Marik's Card Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 am

Lemme Explain how this card shop works if you wanna use a Banned card in a tournament or duel dealing with the shadowrealm forum you must pay here using your credits Post here like this:

Cardname:
and when u need this card by.

When your post is replied to then you can use the card it must be replied to by me and me alone.(unless i hire an employee.

Dark Magician Of Chaos = 100 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 2qjfuas
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. A monster that is destroyed by this monster as a result of battle is removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play.

Witch of the Black Forest = 500 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 2afj2c9
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with a DEF of 1500 or less from your Deck, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

Magician of Faith = 700 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 2qb9amh
FLIP: Select 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard. Add the selected card to your hand.

D - Hero Disk Commander = 625 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop Rtkbq9
When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, draw 2 cards.

Chaos Sorcerer = 500 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 29dzhn8
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Cyber-Stein = 1750 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 2dgkk0i
Pay 5000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck to the field in Attack Position.

Dark Hole = 1200 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 1zp34vs
Destroys all monsters on the field.

Change of Heart = 1175 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 255hqbl
Select and control 1 opposing monster (regardless of position) on the field until the end of your turn.

Pot of Greed = 2000 Shadow Points (GX_Dladesyx)(GX_alan)
Marik's Card Shop 13z4sb8
Draw 2 cards from your Deck

Snatch Steal = 1000 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 167o3lk
Take control of 1 of your opponent's face-up monsters. Your opponent gains 1000 Life Points at each of his/her Standby Phases.

Graceful Charity = 1800 Shadow Points (GX_Maestro)(GX_alan)
Marik's Card Shop 1zq7zah
Draw 3 cards from your Deck, then discard any 2 cards from your hand.

Confiscation = 1000 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 35a8w1x
Pay 1000 life points to look at your opponent's hand. Select 1 card and discard it to the Graveyard.

Call of the Haunted = 2380 Shadow Points
Marik's Card Shop 29c3t3k
Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, the summoned monster is destroyed. If the summoned monster is destroyed, this card is also destroyed.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowrealm.darkbb.com

Marik's Card Shop
Page 1 of 1